Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Patrizia Pepe Women's 8J0210A1WZBC654 Light bluee Cotton Jeans
- Ready to Wear 100% Cotton Ethnic Printed Salwar Kameez with Regular Salwar Pants
- Shine Women's ALine Plaid Mini Skirt
- Tankini Red Wine Hanging Neck With Tassel TwoPieces Swimsuit
- Thuasne Sport Womens Strap X Back Support Bra White Size Us 32B Fr 85B
- Voilet Wanshaqin Women's Mermaid Prom Formal Dresses Lace Trumpet Evening Cocktail Dresses Bridesmaid Gowns
- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies X2XK3 Flower Cabochon Setting Blank
- XIURONG Spring Loose Cotton Long Sleeved Dress Embroidery
- ANALILI Women's White Floral Print Kinomo Sleeve VNeck Dress 1096U02
- BCBGeneration Womens Dress with Ruffles Dress
- bluee YCOOCE Women's Casual Pencil Dress Belt Elegant Short Sleeve Dress Wear to Work
- Chaus Womens Short Sleeve Dot Print Ruched Dress Dress
- Democracy Womens PlusSize S S Cold Shoulder Pleated Front Hankey Hem Tank
- EvoLand Womens Off The Shoulder Lace Bridesmaid Cocktail Party Dress
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Steel CladiyaDress Women Sheer Neck Cap Sleeves Long Evening Dress Bridesmaid Gowns C067LF about our community.